Rhythm, energy and fun describes jazz dance! This class offers a blend of ballet and modern vocabulary fused with today's hottest music. Dancers will love coming to class and seeing improvement not only in their dancing ability, but also in their self-confidence.
• Teen Jazz: For beginners with little or no dance experience
• Fierce Jazz: For dancers with 1-2 years dance experience.
• Jazz Technique: For the serious student who wants to increase their dance training, this class will boost their ballet and jazz technique. *This class will not participate in our annual Spring Recital.
This disciplined form of dance will help students learn balance and poise through the Classical, Romantic and Contemporary styles of ballet.
• Teen Ballet I: For dancers with little to no ballet experience.
• Teen Ballet I/II: For dancers with little to no ballet experience.
• Lyrical/Modern: In this class, dancers will apply ballet technique in an interpretive free-flowing style. The fusion of ballet and jazz is essential for the serious student.
This funky class will teach dancers rhythm and how to groove through a popular urban style of movement. For all ages, this new school class is sure to be energetic, exciting and most of all fun!
• Teen Hip Hop: No experience is required. All levels welcome.
Dancers will learn percussion, syncopation and musicality through the classic vocabulary of tap dance.
• Musical Theater Tap & Jazz: Dancers will learn Tap as well as Jazz technique to some of Broadway classics. Great for beginners!
• Tap Technique: Dancers will master the fundaments needed for a solid foundation. No experience needed.
• Advanced Tap Technique: Dancers with 2-3 years experience will be challenged by a more advanced curriculum.