Click Link Above to view all Classes!*Classes Labeled with a Color are Competition Team Classes Only.
Rhythm, energy and fun describes jazz dance! This class offers a blend of ballet and modern vocabulary fused with today's hottest music. Dancers will love coming to class and seeing improvement not only in their dancing ability, but also in their self-confidence.
• Sassy Jazz: A great transition class from Pre-Dance to “Big Kid” class; a Sassy Jazz class, great for beginners..
• Kid's Jazz I/II: For dancers with 1-2 years dance experience.
• Funky Jazz: Classic Jazz fused together with some urban, funky movement.
• Hip Hop/Jazz: A mixture of Jazz, Hip-Hop and African, dancers will shake it up while learning a variety of steps and styles.
• Kid's Technique: For the serious student who wants to improve their dancing ability, this class will enhance their ballet and jazz technique. *This class will not participate in our annual Spring Recital.
• Kids' Tap Technique: Learn the basics of tap technique, the importance of rhythm and musicality in this foot stompin' class!
• Tumbling: Basic tumbling skills are learned to progress to more difficult skills.
• Turtle Time: Hip Hop & Tumbling: Basic Hip Hop & Tumbling Skills are learned in this Ninja Turtle Class!
This disciplined form of dance will help students learn balance and poise through the Classical, Romantic and Contemporary styles of ballet.
• Princess Ballet: A great transition class from Pre-Dance to “Big Kid” class; a whimsical Ballet class, great for beginners.
• Kid's Ballet I: For dancers with little to no ballet experience.
• Kid's Ballet I/II: For dancers with at least 1 year of experience.
• Kid's Hip Hop: No experience is required. All levels welcome.
• Tap Classes: 1 year experience may be required.